Friday 5 November 2021

As rare as a @PaulHollywood handshake...

Dear Mr Cooper,

I was forty odd years in the 'service industry' dealing with the public, and have upgrade service levels in several companies over the years. Writing to express my appreciation of the service received from a company are as rare as a Paul Hollywood handshake.

In your companies case I have received nothing but excellent service from my first meeting with Darren, your showroom staff, and your surveyor. My trepidation as to what it would all look like when work commenced taking down the old conservatory and putting up the new, all come to nothing.

My apprehension was unfounded as Kevin and Darren charged with carrying out the work, were excellent from the start, they were courteous and diligent throughout. Their skill levels soon became apparent, and we are delighted with the finished product.

As a consequence of all the above we would have no hesitation in recommending your company.

Yours sincerely 

Mr & Mrs Prentice, October 2021

 

For a warmer home this winter, call us on: 01603 666414

Alternatively you can email us at: sales@horsfordwindows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment