At Horsford Window and Conservatory Company Ltd, we ensure that all our products are of premium quality and are fitted to the highest standards. To assure our customers that they’re getting the best, we provide them with a comprehensive checklist, highlighting our exacting standards.
Before you decide on which doors and windows to choose for your home, be sure to ask questions such as:
- Is the width of the frame 70mm? (Many companies supply frames under this width)
- Is the actual window (not just the lock) covered by the Police Approved ‘Secured by Design’ Licence? (Ask to see a copy)
- Is the actual window covered by a British Standard licence? (Ask to see a copy of the certificate)
- Is the UPVC guaranteed by the actual producer for 10 years against warping, cracking or discolouration? (Ask for proof)
- Are the ‘keeps’ (the bits that the locks fit into) made from steel? (Some companies still use plastic)
- Is there a steel anti-jemmy device fitted on all window-opening sections?
For further information about all of our products, please visit: www.horsfordwindows.com
You can also email us with any questions you may have at: email@example.com
Or call us on 0800 0155551